SO excited for you!! I've been praying hard for all pf you, but especially Andy's knees and will continue to do so. So glad your flights were so great - cool airport!! And lovin the hotel :). Thanks for keeping us posted.
Thankful for your safe flite. Praying for your health, especially while you are away from home. Also for the big week ahead for you and your little Lily. Trusting God to be your strength. Love and prayers for your entire family.
5 comments:
I'm totally jealous! Our flight and hotel was TOTALLY NOT like that. :)
Cannot wait until Sunday for you both!!!!!!
I was so excited to see a post!! We'll continue to pray for you, Andy and Lily.
Jeff and Chelby
SO excited for you!! I've been praying hard for all pf you, but especially Andy's knees and will continue to do so. So glad your flights were so great - cool airport!! And lovin the hotel :). Thanks for keeping us posted.
Thankful for your safe flite. Praying for your health, especially while you are away from home. Also for the big week ahead for you and your little Lily. Trusting God to be your strength. Love and prayers for your entire family.
We are praying for y'all! Looking forward to seeing little Lily!
Post a Comment