Whew! I think this is my last post for tonight!! Sorry for the major mass of posts here, but the stars must've finally aligned in my favor ... at least long enough for me to get this done :)
Enjoy!!
We'll post again after we get in Guangzhou. We're leaving tomorrow at noon for a 3 o'clock flight. It's supposed to be a few hours long ... and then, off to the White Swan! Please pray Lily can handle another transition. The sings from today (7.14) are saying it might be rough :(
Love to you all from the 3 of us!!!
Enjoy!!
We'll post again after we get in Guangzhou. We're leaving tomorrow at noon for a 3 o'clock flight. It's supposed to be a few hours long ... and then, off to the White Swan! Please pray Lily can handle another transition. The sings from today (7.14) are saying it might be rough :(
Love to you all from the 3 of us!!!
|

3 comments:
so sweet to read all of your updates. your little lily is precious. thankful for the many prayers that have been answered and the little steps in bonding you've been blessed with. praying for good health, rest and strength for your bodies. also for grace & peace for all of you during this time of transition. may you travel safely.
ps one day you'll have a special story to tell lily of the compassion and kindness you experienced at the great wall. that was beautiful!
I read every post with J&A sitting on my lap. J was interested. A not so much. :)
I'm amazed that you've done such a great job capturing details of this amazing trip. Well done!! Wish I did more of that.
Lily is ADORABLE and she's almost HOME!!
I had a lot of work to do yesterday morning but could not stop reading all your posts! :)You did such a great job with all the pictures and stories -- I just couldn't wait to read the next one. Hope you continue to enjoy and soak in your experience in China; bonding with Lily. See you soon!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!! (should be your bday by the time you see this) ;) HUGS - Laura
Post a Comment