I've read every one of your posts and now I'm left with a few thoughts... * I feel like I've walked this with you and I'm so grateful!!! * I'm regretful that I didn't write as much when we were in Ethiopia as you did. I'm gonnna regret that more and more I think. * Now the FUN really begins with Lily home!!!! * You guys are doing SUCH a great job with Lily - bonding, attaching, pursuing her but allowing her to decide on when she's comfortable. A++ for you guys. You are great parents. :)
1 comment:
I've read every one of your posts and now I'm left with a few thoughts...
* I feel like I've walked this with you and I'm so grateful!!!
* I'm regretful that I didn't write as much when we were in Ethiopia as you did. I'm gonnna regret that more and more I think.
* Now the FUN really begins with Lily home!!!!
* You guys are doing SUCH a great job with Lily - bonding, attaching, pursuing her but allowing her to decide on when she's comfortable. A++ for you guys. You are great parents. :)
xoxo Love you. Such a great week!!
Post a Comment