Aside from that, we're doing well. We went on a walk today and it felt so good!! The weather wasn't just beautiful, it was amazing! We had to keep reminding the kids that this isn't going to stick. This is Illinois. It's not going to warm up for months! But we're enjoying it while it's here :)
Since we were heading off to tread in melted snow/mud puddles, we suited up appropriately!

From Charlie, to Mommy ... everybody in their Crocs for a wonderful walk (though Zoe ended up quickly changing into her fur-lined boots as we were walking out the door) ... and yes, I wore mine too :) Such fun!
3 comments:
Love the crocs pic!! :)
Hey Erin. didn't know you had a blog and didn't know you were adopting. Very cool! I'm excited for you. Can't wait for you to get a picture and experience this moment. :) I noticed you mentioned in an earlier post your cousin Jeff is also adopting....who's that?
Jeff & Chelby Sauder - from Asia too (Lord willing)! I know we won't see a picture for a long time, but I'm excited for it already!! Please post a picture of your little sweetie :) We'll be praying for you all!
Post a Comment