Anyway, with all this writing and pondering, I've been thinking a lot more about our little girl. One thing I've been wondering is if she will be ok with not too many other Asians in our circle of friends and I've been praying for God to give her security in our family (among many other things). I was not even seeking more adoptions out of Asia, but I discovered some very encouraging and exciting news today ~ my cousin Jeff is planning to adopt from Asia also! What a miracle for them and a blessing to us!! I just love how God provides for His children! You never know how or when God will provide, but He always does ... and better than we could imagine.
"I will proclaim the name of Jehovah, and ascribe greatness to our God. He is my Rock; His work is perfect." - Deu 32:3-4
1 comment:
How exciting! Thanks again for the soup you made us. Delicious! Check my blog for a little thanks. :) (I tried to e-mail it, but it was too big a file)
Post a Comment