With my first blog, I thought I would share a little about our search for "a miracle". Since our engagement, Andy & I have had a desire to help orphaned children ... and we are now ready to put our words (and our faith!) into action. After much prayer and late night talks, we are preparing our hearts and home for a special little girl God is preparing for us in China. We believe this is our calling and a great privilege. We are very excited, but at the same time settling in for a long wait (~3 years). We are only at the very beginning stages of the process ~ in other words, we're filling out papers (and have lots more to look forward to!). We are thankful to God for placing other adopting families in our lives and look forward to all He has in store for us!
1 comment:
Welcome to the blog world, my dear :)
Post a Comment