So, how many times have you heard it? “It’s better late than never!” That’s what they say. And today, I’m going to put it to the ultimate test. Eight months ago, we left China to bring home our baby girl, Poppy. Eight months ago I blogged as daily as I could to let our family & friends know how our trip was going... until I... well... stopped. It was hard to blog with our spotty internet & VPN connections... and I was tired. Very tired. Then, after we got home, life quickly began it’s usual whirlwind, but this time with a Poppy flare :) And I never found the time to add pictures to the posts I’d written while we were traveling. That’s it... pictures... and here we are, 8 months later. Yikes. But I've been assured that I should still post them!
Without further ado... the final 4 posts of our trip to China...
Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment