Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The long-lost post...

Please use password "chinablog" to access my latest post :)
(and all future posts using iWork.com until further notified!)
Erin has invited you to view a document they’ve shared on iWork.com. To see it, click View Document.
blog post 5.13.11

iWork.com is a service provided by Apple • Learn more.
Copyright © 2011 Apple Inc. • iWork.com Terms of Service

2 comments:

Aberle Family said...

hey Erin! some friends of ours from church are in China right now adopting their little girl...and they've actually been using blogspot to post updates! I'm not sure all the details of why they can, but here's their blog if you're interested: http://www.waitingforourdaughter.blogspot.com/
~Staci

Erin said...

Thanks, Staci!
A lot of people use VNC (that's what it appears your friend is doing also)... but with our iPad it's a bit cumbersome to blog that way. I was excited to see that they were able to email their blog though!! I hadn't heard of anyone doing that yet.

Also, it's just wonderful to read about others' journeys to and through adoption... so thanks for sharing their link!!

Love you,
Erin