Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's new??

Changes in the Life of the Witzigs:
1. We got a piano donated to our cause :)
(Thank you to Andy's parents are letting us borrow it!)











2. Sammy got braces and turned 9 in the same week!



3. Wil broke through both bones in his right arm Nov. 30th
(He fell off a Rubbermaid box ... who knew they were so dangerous?!)









4. Both boys got new beds ... car beds!! Charlie still has not gotten over the excitement. Seriously, he wakes up nearly every morning and nap and says, with secrecy and excitement, "I sleep in a car. It's so awesome!" -or- "I sleep in my very own car last night" :)









5. Wil had closed surgery Dec. 4th to set his bones and just got his purple cast taken off Jan. 19th.












And there is a little snapshot of some fun we've had in the Witzig household the past few months :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I didn't know that Will broke his arm! Poor little guy. Sam broke his arm when he was 16 mo. and had to have surgery and pins put in. It's amazing how fast they heal though. Hope Will is on the mend!

Looking forward to our next bible study potluck.... Need to do that soon!

Did you know we're expecting #3 in September!? We're very excited. Well, I should say, I'm nauseous and excited. :)

Take care!
Deb Des.