One of the many blessings of homeschooling ~ and having daddy work out of our home ~ is our lunch time discussions. Today, Andy started "quizzing" the children on where we live, our country, our planet, etc... which led to a quick intro to astronomy... which took a turn for the worse when Wil piped in very confidently to say ~
"Did you know that everyone knows that the moon is made of cheese?"
(Thank you, Wallace and Gromit!)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I just randomly found your blog!! I'm so excited!! Your kids are adorable and are a perfect mix of you and Andy!!
Are you getting ready for your new school year to begin? We are starting in a couple of weeks.
We did a gentle kindergarten program last year when Norah was 4, so this year I am sort of piecing things together.
We have to hook up with you sometime soon - when we are in Morton!!
Post a Comment