Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Tribute

As I wrote in my last post, Andy is 30 years old! I am so grateful that we have been best friends for nearly 1/2 of that time, and married for almost exactly 1/3 of it ~ what a blessing!

During these past several years, I have watched a rambunctious boy become an unwavering man. I watched my best friend become the best father to our 4 small children ... and the best husband I could imagine. I had no idea what I was getting when I stepped into the beginnings of a friendship with Andy ... I couldn't have dreamt it. It's been quite a ride and rarely on the path I had planned on taking ... but I am thankful for it. So thankful!

I pray that God continues to grow Andy over the next 30 years as He has the first 30!


... and I can't wait for the ride :) I love you, sweetheart!

No comments: